e-mail link (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Web Pages

Mari -> e-mail link (10/9/2006 6:33:36 PM)

hello - I'm trying to build (my very first) website with PrintMaster and want to have a "Contact" option which allows visitors to send me an e-mail. Does anyone know how to do this? Is it possible to do with PrintMaster, or is this something I have to get from my web host when I get to that stage?

ellengard -> RE: How do I add a "Contact" option? (10/9/2006 8:20:04 PM)

Add an e-mail hyperlink. It's in the same section where you'd add links to other pages. There's a whole section on how to use the web project in the help menu that you, as a beginner, will find especially helpful.

Mari -> RE: How do I add a "Contact" option? (10/9/2006 9:02:58 PM)

Ellengard - thanks so much for your replies; awesome! I have been able to set the page width now; that's OK, but on this issue, I'm still lost. The funtion that allows me to add a "hotspot" just shows a crosshair on the page which I can set to locate the link, then allows me to link to any file on my computer, or anything on line. But it doesn't tell me how to set a mail link, nor does the Help menu have anything that I can see on how to use web pages -- I hope I'm not using some obsolete version of this software! If you can be any more specific, as in, "go here; point and click here; read/do this" I would be very grateful. I've been using computers for a lotta years, but have just switched platforms and am still going nuts on that score, plus these little "puzzlements" in getting a presence online.

Appreciate your time!

ellengard -> RE: How do I add a "Contact" option? (10/9/2006 9:11:47 PM)

Highlight the text that you want hyperlinked. Then click Add| Add/ Edit Hyperlink. (I'm using PM version 11. If yours is a lot different, go to help and search "hyperlink".)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4