Display and Print Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

tree1512 -> Display and Print Problem (10/15/2006 9:24:11 PM)

I am using Printshop ProPublisher Deluxe 20 - this is the first time I have had a major issue with the program. I had designed and completed a menu/brochure. After receiving the correct information I went back in to change and add text. On the inside panels (3) I have the same print style, Lydian BT. On panels 1 and 2 that I added new text boxes, the font appears and prints as if it were BOLD. On panel 3 the font appears as it should. I have tried different fonts, bolding and unbolding and just every way I can think of changing it and it still shows 2 out of 4 text boxes incorrectly. They also print incorrectly. I closed the program and reopened and still 2 out of 4 text boxes appear DARKER than the other two. I am using the same type style in all text boxes. Thought this might just be a display glitch, but after printing it out and saving it as a PDF project, it still looks WRONG. Please help as this is a menu for a new coffee bar opening in town and I'm trying to make a GREAT impression with my graphic design work![:@]

ellengard -> RE: Display and Print Problem (10/15/2006 9:42:28 PM)

I've had this happen to me, too, and not just in PrintShop. When my project gets big - lots of text boxes, graphics and formatting - unwanted formatting appears in my text boxes.

The way I work around it (because I don't want to start over, assuming there is some kind of corruption in my project file) is to delete the offending text box and create a new, "clean" text box in a new, clean blank page project. I type in what I want, then cut and paste this good text box into my previous project.

Hope this will work for you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4