Broderbund PDF Converter is Metric only (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

graphdes -> Broderbund PDF Converter is Metric only (11/4/2006 1:38:42 PM)

Now I have run into another problem. Changing the Page Sheet size designation from Metric to US standard. Under the File drop down, I went to Printing and then the Print Set Up box appears. I selected the Broderbund PDF converter. I opened the Paper Size box and then high lighted the Custom paper. Next I opened the Properties box. Under custom paper size it reads in Millimeters, not US standard. I checked to be sure that the Language and Units box are in English. They are. But it shows the size in Millimeters.

From the File I went down to options, then to general options, then to Units. I made sure that English units were on. It is. I went back to File and then down to Printing and then Print Set Up again. I rechecked everything under the Properties then the Custom paper size, it didn't change to US standard. It is stuck on Millimeters for some reason. The Rulers are displayed in US standard but the Custom paper size designation will not change from Metric to US standard. I even checked the Printer configuration and it is OK. All of the defaults are set properly. Nothing will change the designation from Metric to US standard.

When back on the Design Desk, the sheet is displayed in the Metric size but the Rulers are displayed in US standard. I went back and double checked everything again but I can not get the Custom Paper size designation from Metric to US standard. If the English language and Units are set to US standard why doesn't the Sheet Size designation change from Metric to US standard? I followed everything to the absolute letter, but I can't get out of Metric. Like I said, the Rulers are in US standard but the sheet size is displayed in Metric. If the Size in Units are set to US standard, the Custom sheet size designation should also change but it doesn't.

ellengard -> RE: Broderbund PDF Converter is Metric only (11/4/2006 6:20:01 PM)

The important thing is that the design desk shows rulers in inches, so you can just calculate inches to mm whenever you have to create a custom paper with the Broderbund PDF printer.

Or use the superior and free PDF convertor from here - - CutePDF Writer

It lets you choose your units as inches, mm or points.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4