Changing titles of Address Book Fields (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Rob3717 -> Changing titles of Address Book Fields (11/14/2006 10:42:38 AM)

I have Printshop Pro Publisher Deluxe 22 and am trying to figure out how to change the titles of some of the items in the address book. I know it will let you customize 3 items and 3 phone numbers, but I need about a dozen more or need to change some item names. Does anybody know how I can go about doing that?

ellengard -> RE: Changing titles of Address Book Fields (11/14/2006 4:39:45 PM)

Yes, there are only 3 custom fields.

However, when you choose Add from the Address menu, the Add Address dialog opens with several tabs. Clicking on each of these tabs opens a dialog with standard information fields, where you can add your information. The title of each tab is shown below, along with the fields available on that tab.

There are so many fields here, perhaps they serve your purpose? I do not believe you can rename these fields, but I am not an expert with the Ultimate Mail Manager.

crockpot -> RE: Changing titles of Address Book Fields (1/25/2007 10:59:57 AM)

My question involves the adding of more than 6 children in the family tap of the address book. Can you add more than 6?

Brandy -> RE: Changing titles of Address Book Fields (1/25/2007 1:20:09 PM)

Hi crockpot,

If there is a way to add more than 6 children, I sure don't see how to do it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4