import address book (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import

libpage1 -> import address book (11/29/2006 2:04:30 PM)

Can anyone tell me if I can import my Printmaster Gold 8.0 address book into my new printmaster 17 platinum. Can't figue it out. Chris

Brandy -> RE: import address book (11/29/2006 2:37:18 PM)

Chris,

According to the Broderbund Support site for your PrintMaster 8.0, there should be a Books folder in the folder listed below

C:\Program Files\Broderbund\PrintMaster 8\PrintMaster\Books

And, that Books folder should contain the file or files for your PrintMaster 8.0 Address Book.

And, also according to the Broderbund Support site, your PrintMaster 17 should also have a Books folder in the folder listed below

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund Software\Print\PrintMaster\17.0\Books

So, all you should have to do is to copy the files from the PrintMaster 8.0 Books folder to the Printmaster 17 Books folder.

HOWEVER, it is very important to keep in mind that the folders mentioned above are applicable ONLY to WinXP.

For Windows Vista and Windows 7, the Books folder would be here

C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\PrintMaster\{the version of PrintMaster}\Books

For example, for PrintMaster 18, the Books folder would be here

C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\PrintMaster\18.0\Books

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4