Duplex Printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

Brandy -> Duplex Printing (12/3/2006 3:41:08 PM)

For a very long time, I have remembered seeing a Technical Note somewhere on Broderbund's Support site which describes exactly how to configure a print job for duplex printing. But, until today, I've never been able to find that Technical Note when PrintMaster users have asked about duplex printing.

Today, I found that Technical Note on the American Greetings® CreataCard® 7 Support site. Since it can be assumed that what works for CreataCard® 7 'should' also work for PrintMaster (or, even for Print Shop, for that matter), I thought it might be a good idea to post the steps here:

1. Launch the program and open the project to be printed.

2. Click the 'Print' icon.

3. Select 'Print Both Sides'.

4. Uncheck the 'Print Instruction Page' option.

5. Uncheck 'Double-sided Printing'.

6. Click 'Setup'.

7. Click 'Properties'.

8. Click the 'Features' tab.

9. Place a checkmark next to 'Two-Sided Printing'.

Re: #3 above, PrintMaster doesn't have a 'Print Both Sides' option on the Print window (at least, PrintMaster 16 doesn't). But, I have to wonder if, maybe, the keys to successful duplex printing are #4 (Uncheck the Print Instruction Page option) and, most especially, #5 (Uncheck Double-sided Printing).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4