Importing graphics (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

freddie -> Importing graphics (12/8/2006 3:19:36 PM)

I am having trouble importing graphics (my own photos) into the art gallery. print shop Pro Publisher Delux 22.
I have tried everything...Please help!!!

Brandy -> RE: Importing graphics (12/8/2006 6:07:25 PM)

David,

Since you haven't described what you've tried, and you haven't described what types of problems you have been experiencing, there's no way for me to know what to advise.

But, I can tell you that if you do as described below, you should be able to import graphics into the 'My Art & Photos' tab of the Art Gallery:

1. Open the Art Gallery.

2. Click on the 'My Art & Photos' tab.

3. Select Import in the File menu.

4. Find and then click on the graphic file that you want to import. If the graphic file that you want to import will not display, click on the down arrow next to the 'Files of Type' box. The list that drops down will describe the graphic file types that can be imported into Print Shop (i.e. BMP, CGM, DPP, etc). If the graphic file that you are trying to import is saved in a format that does not match one of the graphic file types in the list, you probably won't be able to import that graphic.

5. Click on Import to import the file.

If this information doesn't help to solve your problem, please post back with more detailed information as to the problems you are experiencing and the exact file extension of the graphic file you are trying to import.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4