Pamphlet Layout (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

wa4scq -> Pamphlet Layout (12/17/2006 6:39:14 PM)

New User - Just purchased PrintShop. I need to print a pamphlet that is 4 1/2" wide by 11" long - essentially a 8 1/2" x 11" set of pages folded down the center with two-sided printing.

I searched your archives but found little telling little about this layout. I'm sure it's simple, but I could not even find a standard template in the library.

I want to avoid buying Microsoft Publisher if at all possible. Is there any way to do this in PrintShop?

Terry

Brandy -> RE: Pamphlet Layout (12/17/2006 6:48:16 PM)

You're actually going to have to do 4.25" x 11" (rather than 4 1/2" wide by 11" long); because that's the size you get if you fold a letter-size 8.5" x 11" sheet down the center lengthwise.

The quickest and easiest thing to do would probably be to open a Start-from-Scratch, Tall, Double-Sided Newsletter. Then, when the newsletter is on the design screen, click on the ruler at 4.25" to place a guide line down the middle of the page. Then, Add a Page to the newsletter by selecting Pages from the Insert menu, typing 1 in the 'Number of Pages to Add' box on the Add Pages window, clicking in the box next to 'After Current Page', then clicking on OK. On Page 2, click on the ruler at 4.25" to place a guide line down the middle of the second page. Then, just design your Pamphlet.

wa4scq -> RE: Pamphlet Layout (12/17/2006 7:11:26 PM)

Hi Brandy,

It worked perfectly the first time. Thank you!

Terry

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4