Scrapbook Project (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> General Functionality

dianaflier -> Scrapbook Project (12/17/2006 7:27:52 PM)

Hi. I am trying to create a scrapbook for a child in fostercare that requested it after she was moved across the state. The problem is that she has asked for about 50 picutres. No biggie really but I am trying to create one scrapbook but all I can manage to do is create single pages it seems. I want to create one project with about 25 pages into a pdf file that I can have printed by say kinko's. Is this possible or will I have to have 50 pages that I order and tell kinko's the order in which to collate and print? I'm sure that I'm somehow overlooking this option.
Thanks for the help,
diana [8|]

ellengard -> RE: Scrapbook Project (12/17/2006 7:57:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dianaflier
... I am trying to create one scrapbook ...with about 25 pages into a pdf file that I can have printed by say kinko's.

Yes, this can be done. Start with a newsletter project because it can have multiple pages.

Warning: since this is to be printed, you want to use good resolution photos which means your final file size is going to be huge, especially when you save as a high res PDF. 25 pages will probably freeze your computer when you try to do the PDF conversion. I recommend that you make 4 or 5 newsletter projects of approx. 5 pages each. Then you can have Kinko's print 5 PDFs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4