adding HTML code (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

3beards -> adding HTML code (1/28/2007 3:00:32 PM)

I am using Print Shop design suite pro edition, v22. I have been given code that I need to embed in my site so that the result is a scrolling screen of my Petfinder site. This is the code I am trying to embed: <IFRAME src="http://fpm.petfinder.com/petlist/petlist.cgi?shelter=MI32&status=A&age=&animal=&title=Give these beauties A New Start on Life&style=1&ref=h38qnwqbVLOcPK2" WIDTH=450 HEIGHT=600 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 SCROLLING=yes BORDERCOLOR='#000000'></IFRAME>

but I can't seem to get to the html code of my site. The html text format button is greyed out. If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

Lisa

ellengard -> RE: embedding code from other source/PS design suite (1/28/2007 4:47:24 PM)

If the webpage project in PS Design Suite is similar to the webpage project in PS ProPublisher (which is what I have) here is your solution.

Adding your own code is done AFTER you complete your project and publish it to folder. This generates the HTML files. Open the index.html file (or whichever html file you want to contain this extra code) with NotePad. Paste the code in the appropriate spot. Save. View it in your browser.

I tested your code. Looks good. Here is screenshot:

[image]local://upfiles/9017/9F505168BA1E4AF9BC490FBF90FDAA6F.jpg[/image]

3beards -> RE: embedding code from other source/PS design suite (2/1/2007 6:43:23 PM)

Ellengard, I did exactly as you outlined and it worked for me. I did have to pull down an FTP program, but the site is up and reflecting my secondary site. Thanks to your help, my group can receive donations for the link now!

ellengard -> RE: embedding code from other source/PS design suite (2/1/2007 8:31:20 PM)

That's great! Thanks for posting back and letting me know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4