Table Cells Font Type & Size (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

CASEYATB -> Table Cells Font Type & Size (2/7/2007 8:08:48 AM)

Hi:

When I create a table, the font type and size is pre-set. So... when I populate that table with data, the cells are always pre-set with Amery size 3 points. How may I define font and size for all cells in one operation? It may be a very simple solution which I have overlooked, but I would very much appreciate an answer. Thanks.

Casey

ellengard -> RE: Table Cells Font Type & Size (2/7/2007 10:14:48 AM)

Hi, Casey. Click and drag to highlight the entire table. Then format the font type and size. Now all the cells will have that font type and size.

CASEYATB -> RE: Table Cells Font Type & Size (2/7/2007 1:24:14 PM)

Thanks, ellengard, for the quick response. I had forgotten that option. Now, the main thing that I didn't ask is: How can I format the vertical and horizontal alignment of text in all cells (not just one) in a table? I'm using PS12 Deluxe. Thanks again.

ellengard -> RE: Table Cells Font Type & Size (2/7/2007 4:46:16 PM)

Unfortunately, you can't "mass format" the table cells for horizontal and vertical alignment.

However, when you first create a new table, you get to choose from a list of auto formatted tables. Some of them are top/left aligned, some are centered aligned. So you can choose accordingly to minimize the cell formatting you will have to do.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4