Zilch: Players stop earning points (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Board Games 2005

lissajh112 -> Zilch: Players stop earning points (4/1/2007 9:42:14 AM)

Hi, has anyone ever had a problem in Zilch, where you are playing a normal game and all of a sudden, one of the players just stops earning points and will not earn anymore?? The game will never have a winner. I have gotten up to 30,000 points, and the game just keeps playing. I have unintalled and reinstalled the game a few times. I have more than 3 times the required ram and a 3,000 mhz cpu. I have no problems with any of the the games on the disk. Nor do I have any problems with any of the puzzles, or cards game disks 2005, just Zilch. Any ideas?

JasonC -> RE: Zilch: Players stop earning points (4/1/2007 3:07:03 PM)

What are the names of the CPU players you are playing with?

lissajh112 -> RE: Zilch: Players stop earning points (4/1/2007 6:52:27 PM)

It started with Roswell, but now it happens with Harley too. They are favorite players, the 3rd player is always picked by the computer.

JasonC -> RE: Zilch: Players stop earning points (4/1/2007 7:55:36 PM)

Huh! Im suprised Encore did not catch this. The AI Values are unbalanced but something in the program does not affect it except for these two character. And where is the new characters Tasha and Tony?

lissajh112 -> RE: Zilch: Players stop earning points (4/4/2007 3:55:00 PM)

Sorry, I've been busy the last few days, I have never seen either Tasha or Tony in the entire program since I installed it (and reinstalled it few times lol). They are both in my card game 2005, but not in the board game. I even checked the drop down game player box in a few of the games and their names are not listed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4