printing list of fonts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> General Functionality

jmanger -> printing list of fonts (4/10/2007 9:01:36 AM)

Is there a way to print all the different font styles as a whole instead of looking through each one- it takes too much time to do this. creating keepsakes designer vs.3

ellengard -> RE: printing list of fonts (4/10/2007 10:20:07 AM)

There are free font viewing programs you can download from the internet. These utilities make it easier to see examples of the fonts. Just Google "free font viewer" or "free font manager".

This is the one I'm using: Although it doesn't have a print list option, there are other font managers that do.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/D6DFEEF0E4474A6B960B481A28069206.gif[/image]

Brandy redux -> RE: printing list of fonts (4/10/2007 1:28:44 PM)

My favorite font manager, Typograf, isn't totally free; but, to me, it's well worth the $35 price. And, if I'm remembering correctly (it's been quite a while since I purchased Typograf), the download is free but the download is only a trial (possibly 30 days) until you purchase a registration key

You can check out Typograf here

Typograf font manager

"Typograf is one of the best font utilities we've seen, commercial or shareware." ZDNet

The Typograf top class font manager

* previews all OpenType, TrueType, PostScript Type 1 and printer fonts,
* displays all font properties (typeface classification, kerning pairs, file data, copyright...),
* views character set, keyboard layout, zoom view,
* finds similar fonts and compares several fonts,
* prints fonts in many ways and
* manages fonts in database and font groups.

jmanger -> RE: printing list of fonts (4/10/2007 1:36:22 PM)

Thank you. This is just what I was looking for.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4