Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Sue Shultz -> Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (5/1/2007 6:52:36 AM)

Can anyone tell me if this can be done using The Printshop Deluxe version 20?

ellengard -> RE: Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (5/1/2007 10:06:12 AM)

Yes, although if you are buying PS for that purpose primarily, you needn't spend that much money. The less expensive programs such as PrintMaster and Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer would have the photo collaging graphics and tools and the ability to export as JPG that you need.

ellengard -> RE: Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (5/2/2007 10:51:23 PM)

What part do you need help with? Do you already know how to hyperlink a graphic to your email signature and just need to know how to create the graphic?

Sue Shultz -> RE: Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (5/3/2007 6:01:32 AM)

Thanks again Ellen. I am able to bring photos together in PS, but how do I make it a single image that I can export as a .jpeg. (I start with a new blank page, import and align the photos.) When I export, I only get 2 of three photos. It loses its formatting and I attach the entire page instead of just the photos.

I do know how to attach the image to my email signature once I create and save the image properly.

I so appreciate your assistance!!!!!

ellengard -> RE: Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (5/3/2007 9:10:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sue Shultz

... but how do I make it a single image that I can export as a .jpeg...

Select the three photos and group them. Then just export the group as JPG.

Select by clicking and dragging from upper left to lower right to "enclose" elements in a rectangle. Group - Ctrl G.

If you are adding shadows and radiant glow or whatever and these effects are lost when you export, then I can tell you what to do next.

Sue Shultz -> RE: Creating a photo collage to acompany signature on email (5/7/2007 10:39:22 AM)

Thanks so much for your help. I am all set!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4