Two Forms to a page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

jivatts -> Two Forms to a page (5/4/2007 7:45:15 AM)

OK, I worked out the lansdscape part. How do I put two forms side by side on a page for paper use reduction?

ellengard -> RE: Two Forms to a page (5/4/2007 9:30:55 AM)

Redo your form so that it fits just the left half of the page. Then select all, group, copy and paste. Move the new group to the right half of the page.

The other way to do it is to design your form on a label template that has two equal size labels per sheet. You may have to Select all, group and rotate because the label template is wider than it is long.

The absolute easiest way to print 2 per page is simply to select that option on your printer setup, IF your printer can do that. Then you don't have to design 2 per page. Your printer takes care of reducing and duplicating everything for you.

My Samsung can do this. Under "Layout Options", I can choose "Multiple Pages Per Side". It's possible that you have a similar option in Adobe Reader, so you could convert your project to PDF and print 2 up from Adobe Reader.

ellengard -> RE: Two Forms to a page (5/4/2007 10:10:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ellengard
It's possible that you have a similar option in Adobe Reader, so you could convert your project to PDF and print 2 up from Adobe Reader.

In Adobe Reader, File| Print... Select Multiple Pages Per Sheet from the Page Scaling menu.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4