Selecting Start Date & Time Range (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

principal -> Selecting Start Date & Time Range (5/11/2007 7:47:00 AM)

I am a principal who is trying to print a calendar for next school year. I entered all the events, went to the misc. tab and chose for it to start in Aug. 2007 and the view I have on my monitor is just what I want to print. However, when it prints, it begins with May,2007 and omits the events for the month of May, 2008. I have done it several times, I have had my secretary do it, all with the same results. What am I doing wrong? Many thanks!

Brandy redux -> RE: Selecting Start Date & Time Range (5/11/2007 12:54:45 PM)

Hi principal,

THE most important point about printing calendars with Calendar Creator is that when you go to File | Print you MUST select the EXACT Time Range and Periods that you want to print. For example, if you want the calendar to start printing in Aug. 2007, you must set the Start Date on the Print window to 8/1/2007. And, if you want to print through May 2007, you must set the End Date to 5/31/2007. And, for Monthly calendars, you would set the Periods to 10.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4