Hemera Photo Clip Art 100,000 will not save (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Hemera Software] >> General functionality

Fraudflipper -> Hemera Photo Clip Art 100,000 will not save (5/21/2007 11:26:12 AM)

I have used this product for over 2 years with no problem. Now I am unable to use the product as it will not save images or export them. I am unable to get the clip art from the discs to any program I use on either my wife computer or my own. The only new program on both computers is Office 2003.
What I really want to do is use the clip art in Power Point 2003. We both use windows XP as administrators and have never signed on as anything else.

Brandy redux -> RE: Hemera Photo Clip Art 100,000 will not save (5/21/2007 1:19:59 PM)

Hi Fraudflipper,

I, too, have occasionally experienced problems when trying to save or export images. And, occasionally, my Hemera product has refused to start. But, I have never found that any special solution was required to fix the problem. And, luckily, it has never been necessary for me to uninstall and reinstall.

On most occasions, I was able to fix the problem by simply restarting the computer a time or two. On other occasions, the problem went away on its own after I did my usual weekly routine maintenance (Disk Cleanup, Check Disk, etc.).

If restarting the computer and/or routine maintenance does not solve your problem, the recommended solution for Faded Images in this Encore Knowledgebase Article

"Faded Images"

has often been known to solve several problems with Hemera products.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02