Calendar Creator 12 and repeat rule with text boxes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

don_juan_el_guapo -> Calendar Creator 12 and repeat rule with text boxes (6/6/2007 8:17:03 AM)

For the life of me I cannot use the repeat rule with text boxes. I've tried all options and still no dice. That means that I will have to copy and past the text box several hundred times. Is this a flaw in the program?

Brandy redux -> RE: Calendar Creator 12 and repeat rule with text boxes (6/6/2007 1:28:41 PM)

When text is added to the calendar by selecting Text in the Add menu, the only Repeat Rules that will work would be Repeat Every Month or Repeat Every Year. That is because the Add | Text option will not allow you to automatically assign the text to a specific day cell on the calendar.

The Events | Add Event option will allow you to automatically assign text to a specific day cell on the calendar. And, you can also assign text to a specific day cell on the calendar by simply double-clicking in that day cell.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4