Print and/or Export the Address book (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

stanri -> Print and/or Export the Address book (6/12/2007 6:19:47 PM)

Address Book question: I have a address book with 174 names, First name/last name only, no address's. I wish to print out a list of all these names.

I see no way to do this. I can use the mail merge feature, selecting all names to print one name per ID card. But if I attempt to print out the list on a 8.5x11 sheet, it will print one name per sheet.

If there's no way in PM is there a way to export the list in a format that could be used in MS word ??

Brandy redux -> RE: Print and/or Export the Address book (6/12/2007 6:42:06 PM)

Hi stanri,

I'm not absolutely certain that this will work for all versions of PrintMaster; but, this is how I was able to print the names from the Address Book with PrintMaster 16.

1. Click on Tools in the PrintMaster menubar, then select Address Book and Open Address Book in the list that drops down.

2. When the Address Book is open, click on File in the menubar, then select Print in the list that drops down.

3. Make sure ALL is selected in the Print Range section. Then, just click on Print.

Since I only have a few names in my Address Book, I'm not certain what will happen when the time comes for the print job to either add a column for more names or add a new page for more names.

As to exporting the list of names, you should be able to do that by selecting File on the Address Book menubar, then selecting Save As in the list that drops down. You will be given the option to save the Address Book in either the *.txt, *.csv or *.abk file format. The *.txt option would probably work best for MSWord; but, the *.csv option would probably work best for a spreadsheet program.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4