Stationery Sets (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

wise14u -> Stationery Sets (6/14/2007 7:08:28 PM)

I use Pro Publisher 21, why when I tried to create a stationary set the business card defaulted to an 8 card per page when all business cards are 10 to a page. And, it would not let me change the sizing of it to get it to work out.? HELP!!!

Brandy redux -> RE: Stationary Sets (6/14/2007 7:37:34 PM)

Hi wise14u,

As to why the business card defaulted to an 8 card per page, I'm afraid only the programmers who designed Pro Publisher 21 know the answer to that question. But, I do know that some of the Stationery sets will open with 10 card per page business card layouts.

And, I also know that if your Pro Publisher 21 is anything like my Pro Publisher 22, you should be able to change the 8 card per page to a 10 card per page by doing this:

1. Click on Edit in the menubar.

2. Select Choose Business Card Stock in the menu that drops down.

3. Select the desired layout.

I should warn you, though, that the first time I tried this it didn't work. But, after I selected a different layout in Step 3 above, I was able to switch an 8 card per page business card project to a 10 card per page business card project.

wise14u -> RE: Stationary Sets (6/14/2007 8:09:59 PM)

Brandy!!!!! You are amazing!!!!! I tried it and it worked! Thank you so much!!!![:D]

Brandy redux -> RE: Stationary Sets (6/14/2007 8:39:33 PM)

[sm=emot-dance.gif]

And, Thank You So VERY Much for letting me know that your problem is solved. It is always VERY NICE to know when my advice has worked.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4