E-Mail Notification when someone replies to your post (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Read First] >> Tips and general information

Brandy redux -> E-Mail Notification when someone replies to your post (7/1/2007 1:24:58 AM)

Whenever someone replies to your post, that reply will be posted below your original post. But, that reply will not always automatically be sent to you by e-mail.

If you would like to be automatically notified by e-mail when someone replies to your post, it may be necessary for you to either 1) make sure that 'Notify me via e-mail when someone replies' is selected at the bottom of the window where you type your message or 2) select the appropriate options on your 'My Profile' page.

To select 'My Profile' options, click on the 'My Profile' link at the top of any forum page. On the 'My Profile' page, look in the 'Posting Preference' and 'Subscription Preference' sections.

In 'Posting Preference', 'Always subscribe to threads when I post' is always a good choice. You can then select the 'Subscription Preference' options that best suit your needs.

Encore's e-mail address for E-Mail Notification is forums@encoreusa.com.

So, if you have chosen the 'Notify me via e-mail when someone replies' option, you will want to make sure that your email provider DOES NOT treat that email address as spam and either delete it or dump it in a Spam/Block folder.

NOTE: The forums@encoreusa.com e-mail address listed above should NOT be used to send e-mail TO Encore - because that e-mail address is used by Encore ONLY for the purpose of sending E-Mail Notification to registered users. So, any messages sent to that e-mail address will be automatically deleted.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4