Custom Papers will not print correctly in metric (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

Davja -> Custom Papers will not print correctly in metric (7/31/2007 1:38:46 AM)

I am trying to print CD Labels on label stock 142mm wide 284mm long, with a cd size of 118mm in Diameter. I have set my printer page size to this and I have also created the same size custom paper. The problem is when a graphic is pasted onto project and resized to cover the cd size on screen it shows by the rulers that is 30cm x 30 cm and when the project is print previewed it is nowhere near the label and goes of the paper. I have checked for the latest drivers for my printer.
My printer is a fugji Xerox DocuPrint C525A. I have used the printer setup as well, but to no avail.
Please Help

[image]local://upfiles/11864/653094FEE67F4CB6A72F6FA11966104E.jpg[/image]

Brandy redux -> RE: Custom Papers will not print correctly in metric (7/31/2007 1:17:18 PM)

Hi Davja,

Are you, by any chance, using PrintMaster 17 with Units set to Metric in Tools | Options | General Options? If you are, you'll definitely want to know that PrintMaster 17 cannot work in metric, at least not the first time. Starting everything with inches works. Then after getting it to work, switching to metric seems fine.

For more information about the Metric Units problem, check out this discussion

Creating custom label wizard - not working

especially the last few posts in that discussion.

If you are not using PrintMaster 17, please post back here and let me know exactly which version of PrintMaster you are using; and, if your version of PrintMaster was purchased outside the U.S. Please also let me know which Operating System you are using.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4