View Project Before Selecting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

AJrFan4Ever -> View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 5:07:20 AM)

Please be patient w/me I am new to this - I have "The Print Shop Deluxe 22" - my question is........can I view the inside/back of a project (greeting card - post card - invitation - etc...) before I select the project?

I hope I worded this correct - as it is now I have to actually select the project to view the inside/back - if I do not want to use that particular project I have to close the window and start over which takes a lot of time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ! ! ![:)]

Brandy redux -> RE: View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 1:05:38 PM)

Hi LeAnne,

Yes, it is possible to view the inside/back of a project. First, though, you must select the Large view.

To select the Large view, click on the word 'Medium' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. When the menu drops down, select 'View Large'.

To view the inside or back of a project, click on the word 'Front' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. When the menu drops down, select 'Inside' or 'Back'.

AJrFan4Ever -> RE: View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 5:03:15 PM)

Brandy I appreciate your suggestion, but rather I have the Project Gallery Window on "small" - "medium" - or even "large" there is nothing at the bottom of the Project Gallery Window that gives me the drop down menu with "inside" - "back" - etc.

I do not know if there may be another setting somewhere that is wrong. The only way I can get that drop down menu is once I actually "select" the project.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks again.

Brandy redux -> RE: View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 5:40:21 PM)

Hi LeAnne,

As I said before, it is possible to view the inside/back of a project; but, you must first select the Large view.

When the Project Gallery opens, the view is normally set to Medium. So, you will have to click on the word 'Medium' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. Then, when the menu drops down, you will have to click on 'View Large'.

After the Large view is selected, you should see the word 'Front' to the left of the word 'Large' - like this

[image]local://upfiles/10488/7D5C49CB30964BA191F357710F214E89.jpg[/image]

To view the inside or back of a project, click on the word 'Front' at the bottom of the Project Gallery window. When the menu drops down, select 'Inside' or 'Back'.

Brandy redux -> RE: View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 5:54:59 PM)

Hi again LeAnne,

One thing that I should have mentioned earlier:

Before you switch the view to Large, it would always be a good idea to click ONCE on the project for which you want to view the inside/back. That is because when you switch the view to Large you will be able to see only one project on the Project Gallery window. And, that one project will always be the project that is selected on the Project Gallery window before the view is switched to Large. Then, after you have viewed the inside/back of the project, you will have to switch the view back to Medium or Small if you want to see more than one project on the Project Gallery window.

If you do not see the word 'Front' to the left of the word 'Large', the most likely explanation is that the project you selected does not have an inside or back. If a project does not have an inside or back, the word 'Front' will not appear, even when the view is set to Large.

AJrFan4Ever -> RE: View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 6:08:59 PM)

[:)]
Thank you ~ Thank you ~ Thank you ! ! !

I finally seen it - it's been there all along - I just couldn't see it for some reason - looking too hard I guess ! ! ![:D]

Like I said on the first post - be patient - it's all new to me ! ! !

Thanks again - your help is greatly apprecaited ! ! !

Brandy redux -> RE: View Project Before Selecting (7/31/2007 6:26:53 PM)

You Are Very Welcome LeAnne,

And, Thank You Very Much for letting me know that your problem is finally solved. It is always a special treat for us to know when our advice has helped.[sm=emot-waycool.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02