Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Debbi -> Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only (8/1/2007 3:29:00 PM)

Hi! I want a Week Planner with only the weekdays. I figured out how to put Monday at the top, and then decrease the Saturday and Sunday cells, but if I do that, is there a way to see that all of the other cells (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) are the same size (height), or is it just trial and error?

This worked...I put Saturday as the first day, and then minimized both Saturday and Sunday. It left a larger margin at the bottom, so I went to page set-up and changed the bottom margin, and increased each cell size the same.

Is there a way to do it with Saturday and Sunday at the bottom?

Take Care!

Brandy redux -> RE: Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only (8/1/2007 4:06:42 PM)

Hi Debbi,

If you set your Week Planner to start on Monday (with Saturday & Sunday at the bottom), then set the Week Planner to Moveable so that you can minimize both Saturday and Sunday, you can then cause Saturday and Sunday to not display at all (by dragging the top of the Saturday and Sunday days cell down to the bottom edge of the Week Planner. But, you would then have to use trial and error to resize the weekday day cells so that they are approximately the same size.

Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to automatically make all weekday cells the same height.

Debbi -> RE: Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only (8/1/2007 4:17:45 PM)

Thanks again for answering! It helps SO much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
2.929688E-02