Calendar printing layout (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues

mothra7 -> Calendar printing layout (12/9/2004 5:59:43 PM)

I've created a calendar in Print Shop 20, but I can't determine the correct printer settings. The calendar design has a photo inserted on the top page and the calendar itself on the bottom. If I want it to print out so it can be bound on the top edge, do I use legal paper?

When I use legal paper, I get only the photo, stretched to fill the whole page. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, mothra7

lindarobin -> RE: Calendar printing layout (12/9/2004 8:54:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mothra7

...I can't determine the correct printer settings... If I want it to print out so it can be bound on the top edge...

What you need to determine is whether you want the picture to be printed ON THE SAME PAGE as the calendar or ON A SEPARATE PAGE. You mention binding on the top edge which indicates picture and calendar on the same page.

If you opened a ready-made calendar that is set up to have the picture on a separate page, I suggest you close it and find one that does picture and calendar on the same page. Or create a new calendar. When the program asks you if you want to include a picture with your calendar, choose "yes" and then choose "on the same page". Now you can add your own photos.

mothra7 -> RE: Calendar printing layout (12/10/2004 3:23:39 PM)

Thanks, Lindarobin! It worked perfectly!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4