4-UP on letter size paper (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

TWM -> 4-UP on letter size paper (9/26/2007 11:08:25 PM)

Can I design a 4.25 x 5.5 piece, then click the mouse a few times and end up with that design, 4-UP, on an 8.5 x 11 sheet?

I did it once by accident -- the program just seemd to 'know' that's what I wanted to do(!!).

How do I do it on purpose next time?

Thanks!

-- TW

Brandy redux -> RE: Is there an easy way to make something '4-UP'? (9/27/2007 12:57:17 AM)

Hi TW,

What you are trying to accomplish is normally done by starting with a 4-up Postcard project (i.e. Avery 3263). However, as you can see in this pinned item

Postcard projects get cut off

"For some pre-designed 4-to-the-page Postcard projects, the two postcards that come out of the printer last will not print completely. Instead, some of the graphics and text for those two postcards will be cut off. "

You'll have much more control over how the text and graphics are laid out on the page if you start with an 8.5 x 11 sheet then click on the rulers to create guide lines to divide the 8.5 x 11 sheet into 4 equal parts.

Then, after you place the graphics and text on one of those parts, you can

1. Click and drag to draw a box around everything on that one part

2. Select Arrange | Group

3. Select Edit | Copy

4. Select Edit | Paste 3 times

5. Move the pasted parts to the appropriate positions on the page.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.489258E-02