Banner Events print only one line (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Ida -> Banner Events print only one line (10/16/2007 6:55:18 PM)

Hi! I have imported a 2007 calendar into a 2008 calendar. Now when I add a banner event (because I want the event to appear at the bottom of the cell) it will not print the whole thing that I type. It will only print one line. I cannot move it up or anything to get the entire two lines to print. Help!

Brandy redux -> RE: Banner Events (10/16/2007 7:12:42 PM)

Hi Ida,

As far as I can tell, there is no way to force a banner to print with more than one line. That is mostly because a banner event is meant to span two or more day cells. So, any text that will not fit on one line in a day cell will be carried over into the next day cell (but, only when the banner event is repeated in more than one day cell).

And, it is not possible to manually change the position or size of ANY event on the calendar - because position and size are controlled by the program. So, I'm afraid you're pretty much out of luck on this one.

Whenever you want text to be placed in a specific portion of the day cell, the best course of action is to add a text box, instead of an event, then place the desired text in the text box. The only problem with that is that text placed in a text box does not repeat as well as you might like.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4