I don't have "Choose Envelope Stock" in the Edit menu (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

bigfoot -> I don't have "Choose Envelope Stock" in the Edit menu (11/12/2007 2:31:47 PM)

I am trying to mass print envelopes with a large address list. I have copied below the first portion of the info found in Help of Printmaster Silver 17. The problem is I don't have "Choose Envelope Stock" in the Edit menu. Where is it? Any help would be appreciated.

Printing Envelopes
In the Design Workspace with your project open, choose Choose Envelope Stock from the Edit menu.

The Choose Envelope Stock dialog box opens.

Choose an envelope size from the list box.

You can see your selection in the preview area.

Note: PrintMaster automatically resizes the elements of your design to fit the envelope you selected.

Click OK to return to the Design Workspace[/color]

Brandy redux -> RE: I don't have "Choose Envelope Stock" in the Edit menu (11/12/2007 2:45:39 PM)

Hi bigfoot,

You won't see the "Choose Envelope Stock" option in the Edit menu until AFTER you open an envelope project from the Project Gallery.

If you do not see the "Choose Envelope Stock" option in the Edit menu after opening an envelope project, that would have to mean that Printmaster Silver 17 does not offer that option.

Since Printmaster Silver 17 is, basically, a stripped-down version of PrintMaster, and since the Help files contain information for features that are included in the Deluxe version of PrintMaster, you are very likely to find other references in the Help files that don't apply to Printmaster Silver 17.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4