Saving as JPEG and exporting (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> Export/Import

karens -> Saving as JPEG and exporting (12/9/2007 7:31:34 AM)

Hello, I am considering purchasing Scrapbook Designer Platinum V3 but need to know if I will be able to save a page as a JEPG and then export it to a publishing company for print. I see from other posts that I can, indeed, save a page as a JPEG, but the other "poster" wanted to save as a JPEG for web view, which require less resolution than I want. I need full resolution to use the page in the way I want. Can anyone tell me if this will be possible before I purchase the program? Thanks for your help! Karen

lindarobin -> RE: Saving as JPEG and exporting (12/9/2007 9:47:01 AM)

Yes, you can export as JPG and also choose your resolution. I've used the product to get professional prints from JPG and also to create screen-size files for upload to websites.

amyh -> RE: Saving as JPEG and exporting (1/23/2008 9:41:53 PM)

I've tried to save created scrapbook pages as jpg so that I can load on shutterfly to create a professional book. I know that the initial resolution in my pictures is fine but when I save the page, the resolution is not high enough to produce a quality look. How do I change the resolution when saving a jpg so that it looks good?

lindarobin -> RE: Saving as JPEG and exporting (1/23/2008 10:05:08 PM)

Choose a higher resolution than the default.

[image]local://upfiles/72/3379E871326447219E21F072AB07BD90.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4