View & Print the full range of font styles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

richard friswell -> View & Print the full range of font styles (12/13/2007 7:33:24 PM)

Can anybody help me to understand how to access the full range of font styles that are available on 22 without having to go through the tiny drop down window that gives access to only 8 fonts at a time!!!!!! Where can I see and print an expanded list with various font types used as illustration in list format ?
Thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: View & Print the full range of font styles (12/13/2007 7:40:05 PM)

Hi richard,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to see an expanded list of fonts in Print Shop 22. The best way that I know of to view or print an expanded list of fonts that are installed on your system would be to use a font viewer/manager.

There are many free font viewers/managers available on the Internet. And, you should be able to find them with a Google search.

I actually prefer Typograf - which is not a freebie. But, Typograf suits my needs better than the freebies that I've tried.

Typograf can be checked out here - - Typograf font manager

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4