Can't save calendar as jpeg? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

seacoast -> Can't save calendar as jpeg? (12/14/2007 4:57:37 PM)

I'm in a bind. I purchased the newest version of Print Shop Deluxe 22. I have been using the Calendar Creator Express to make a family calendar for years now. I have never been able to take the completed file to any of our local printers and have always had to print it at home, take to a local printer, and make copies. Quality is not good. So, I purchased the Version 22 which states that you can save as other: Bitmap, JPEG, HTML, shown on page 75 of users manual. Well, I do not get that option when I go to file and search the options. I only get save collection as: bcc file. My printer is still telling me to bring this as a JPEG and he can print this for me today. These are Christmas gigts that I need to mail very soon! Is there any way that I can save all of my 25 hours of work and have them professionally printed?

Brandy redux -> RE: Can't save calendar as jpeg? (12/14/2007 5:15:37 PM)

Hi seacoast,

I do REALLY hate to have to tell you this[&o], but the User's Manual is wrong. The 'Save As Other' option is found ONLY in the stand-alone version of Calendar Creator.

As an alternative to JPEG (which really isn't always a great option, anyway, because the quality is often not all that great), you might want to consider printing to PDF (provided, of course, your Printer will accept PDF).

Click on this link

Save as PDF vs File | Print to PDF

to view a pinned item which discusses PDF options.

seacoast -> RE: Can't save calendar as jpeg? (12/14/2007 6:07:28 PM)

You saved the day!! I used the print to PDF method.
Thank You!!!!

Brandy redux -> RE: Can't save calendar as jpeg? (12/14/2007 6:11:45 PM)

And, Thank You, seacoast, for letting me know that my suggestion worked.[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02