Banner Problem w/ Year View (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

LilSal -> Banner Problem w/ Year View (1/27/2008 8:17:29 AM)

Hello! So glad I found this forum - I just purchased Calendar Creator 9 and creating a new yearly calendar. I've looked on help, user manuals, online to try to get the banner working correctly and it just shows up as boxed. I must be missing a small thing - can someone assist? I ensured that style is there, picked the repeat rule daily - tried various functions but nothing brings up the banner.

Many thanks in advance.
Lil

Brandy redux -> RE: Banner Problem w/ Year View (1/27/2008 1:28:49 PM)

Hi Lil,

When you said you wanted to create a new yearly calendar, did you mean a calendar in 'Year' format that shows 12 small calendars on each page of a multi-page format or did you mean a calendar in 'Month' format that prints one month on each page of a 12-page printout?

If you are trying to create banners in a 'Year' format, I'm afraid that's not going to work - because the Banner option has never worked on any calendars I've created with the 'Year' format.

LilSal -> RE: Banner Problem w/ Year View (1/27/2008 2:24:37 PM)

Yes, that's correct - I created a new calendar in a "Year" format that shows 12 small calendars so your answer was relevant. I figured I tried everything possible and you just verified it that it's just not possible.

Thanks so much for your help - I'll just have to manually draw the boxes for that instead.

Thanks for such a quick response and your help! Much appreciated!
Lil

Brandy redux -> RE: Banner Problem w/ Year View (1/27/2008 2:53:43 PM)

You Are Very Welcome Lil,

We are always happy to help whenever we can.

And, Thank You Very Much for posting back and letting me know that I was guessing correctly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4