Paper size (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Playbill -> Paper size (2/6/2008 10:02:23 AM)

I want my project to be playbill size of 5.5" width by 8.5" length. I don't find any simple solution or help assistance on this. How do I do it??

My final copy will be on a 5.5x8.5 stock. Is it possible to size the project initially as in WORD.

Brandy redux -> RE: Paper size (2/6/2008 1:24:49 PM)

Hi Playbill,

It is actually possible to size the project initially as in WORD - by going to File | Printing | Print Setup, selecting the printer you plan to use to print the project, then selecting the Paper Size of 5.5x8.5. Then, when you click on OK to return to the workspace, you will, hopefully, see that the project is resized to suit your needs. And, you will want to keep in mind that if you ever want to open the project after it is saved, you will want to be sure to go to Print Setup BEFORE opening the project and reset the Paper Size to 5.5x8.5. That is because all Print Shop projects will always be opened at the Paper Size that is set in Print Setup. And, if you don't make any changes in Print Setup, the Paper Size will be the default Paper Size for the default printer.

However, changing the Paper Size in Print Setup will not work for greeting card projects and some other projects. So, if you see that changing the Paper Size in Print Setup does not change the Paper Size on the workspace, your only options would be to either select a different project type or create a Custom Paper with the Custom Paper Wizard, as described in this pinned item

Using the Custom Paper Wizard

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4