Moving .emf object from Advanced Drawing to Printshop (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

daviderea -> Moving .emf object from Advanced Drawing to Printshop (2/21/2008 3:17:48 AM)

I have drawn an object in the Advanced Drawing Object feature of Printshop. When I save it, it says I need to save it in .emf format to preserve the precise object. I save it OK, but when I try to insert it into Printshop, it doesn't show up. How do I get a .emf file to come into PrintShop. p.s. when I follow the instructions to bring it up in ADO and then click close, it still doesn't show up in PS.

lindarobin -> RE: Moving .emf object from Advanced Drawing to Printshop (2/21/2008 9:51:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: daviderea

I have drawn an object in the Advanced Drawing ...How...to come into PrintShop...

When you open Advanced Drawing, draw something (this is just a test so don't spend time on the drawing), then just close the program. Don't save or anything else. The drawing appears in your PS project, yes?

lindarobin -> RE: Moving .emf object from Advanced Drawing to Printshop (2/21/2008 9:59:56 AM)

I don't think EMF is supported by PS. Try WMF instead. That saved it in My Pictures folder and from there, I could import it to my PS project.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4