Can't Find "Choose Envelope Stock" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

mesabob -> Can't Find "Choose Envelope Stock" (2/24/2008 6:24:00 PM)

Just bought printshop 22 and can't seem to print an envelope for a greeting card. I do not see the "Choose Envelope Stock" when clicking on Edit as directed. How do I print the envelope that goes with my greeting card?

Brandy redux -> RE: Can't Find "Choose Envelope Stock" (2/24/2008 6:43:18 PM)

Hi mesabob,

You won't see the "Choose Envelope Stock" option in the Edit menu until AFTER you open an Envelope project from the Project Gallery. And, that is because the only purpose of the "Choose Envelope Stock" option is to select either an Envelope Stock you have created in the Custom Paper Wizard or a standard size greeting card envelope.

To print an envelope for a special size greeting card, it is so much easier to just open a Blank Page project - instead of an Envelope project. Then, go to Printing | Print Setup in the File menu, select the printer that you plan to use to print the project, then set the Paper Size to the exact size of the envelope that is to be printed. Then, click on OK until you are returned to the workspace. You should then see that the workspace has been resized to match the Paper Size in Print Setup.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4