CC V8 to a new computer CCV10 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

Special Delivery -> CC V8 to a new computer CCV10 (2/27/2008 1:51:53 PM)

How do I transfer my events and calendar from old computer CC V8 to a new computer CCV10? Where is the bcc file located on the older version?

Special Delivery

Brandy redux -> RE: CC V8 to a new computer CCV10 (2/27/2008 6:49:28 PM)

Hi Special Delivery,

As to your question, "Where is the bcc file located on the older version?", that would all depend upon exactly where you chose to originally save the CC V8 *.bcc file. If you can't find it on the older version, go to Start | Search and conduct a search of the hard drive.

Since both Calendar Creator 8.0 and Calendar Creator 10.0 create calendar files in the *.bcc file format; and, since the *.bcc file contains both the events and the calendar, it is not necessary to transfer anything. All you would have to do is to find the CC V8 *.bcc file, copy it to a disc, take the disc to your new computer, copy the CC V8 *.bcc file to the hard drive, then open that file in CC 10 in the same manner that you opened it in CC 8:

1. Select 'Open an Existing Calendar' on the first window that appears when you start CC 10, then click on Browse to find the CC V8 *.bcc file

OR

2. After opening a calendar, select File then Open on the menubar, then find the CC V8 *.bcc file.

Special Delivery -> RE: CC V8 to a new computer CCV10 (2/27/2008 7:41:15 PM)

To Brandy: Thank U very much for your quick reply and what looks like the solutiom to my transfer question.
[:D]

Special Delivery

Brandy redux -> RE: CC V8 to a new computer CCV10 (2/27/2008 7:43:47 PM)

You are certainly Very Welcome, Special Delivery,

And, Thank You Very Much for posting back here to let me know that my advice helped.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4