CD Stomper Media Labels (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

livn4him -> CD Stomper Media Labels (3/5/2008 9:02:59 AM)

I do lables for my church for the CD's and DVDs. We use CD Stomper labels which is not an option in the label listing. I have downloaded the templete from CD Stomper website. How can I add this as one of the options in PrintShop 22 Deluxe? I have spent hours and just cant figure it out.

Thanks Angie

lindarobin -> RE: CD Stomper Media Labels (3/5/2008 10:04:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: livn4him

...I have downloaded the templete from CD Stomper website. How can I add this as one of the options in PrintShop 22 Deluxe?

That template's file format cannot be opened by PrintShop. What program does the CD Stomper site recommend? Use that OR

use PS's Custom Paper Wizard to create the custom label and save it in the program's list of CD and Media labels.

livn4him -> RE: CD Stomper Media Labels (3/5/2008 11:30:33 AM)

I tried using PS's custom wizard to create a custom label. I did the measurements but I do not believe i did them correctly because that did not work either.

livn4him -> RE: CD Stomper Media Labels (3/5/2008 11:36:21 AM)

quote:

(in reply to lindarobin)
CD stomper suggests Microsoft Word as the program to use. I have tried using it by inserting a Word Processing file and that does not work either

lindarobin -> RE: CD Stomper Media Labels (3/5/2008 4:29:07 PM)

The Stomper template is made to work in MS Word, so I would use MS Word. From PS, you can cut and paste your design into Word.

If you can upload a screenshot showing the numbers you input into the Custom Paper Wizard, I'll be happy to take look.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4