The Print Shop Photo Projects same as The Print Shop Zoom (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

noorm -> The Print Shop Photo Projects same as The Print Shop Zoom (3/19/2008 6:24:55 PM)

I purchased this software from Broderbund. The disk installs "The Print Shop Zoom". What am I doing wrong in installation. Also, the disk received is all scratched up. Can someone please provide me with a voice number where I can resolve my problems.
I appreciate any help available.
Thank you

Brandy redux -> RE: The Print Shop Photo Projects same as The Print Shop Zoom (3/19/2008 6:53:07 PM)

Hi Noor,

You are not doing anything wrong. The disk installs as "The Print Shop Zoom" because that program was originally released as "The Print Shop Zoom". However, after the name was changed on the box of the product, the original name was not changed for the actual program.

If you will click on this link

Technical Support & Customer Service: Broderbund, Encore, Hoyle, Bicycle

you will find instructions for contacting Technical Support.

lindarobin -> RE: The Print Shop Photo Projects (3/19/2008 10:01:55 PM)

You have the correct product. As Brandy mentioned, they just "rebranded" the name. If it installs without a problem, those scratches aren't deep enough to affect the program. You might find Print Shop Zoom (aka Photo Projects) a fun, easy way to make neat projects with your photos.

Check out this review and see if the description of Zoom meets your expectations:

The PrintShop Photo Projects (formerly the Print Shop Zoom) - a review

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4