start Calendar Creator during logon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

higgins -> start Calendar Creator during logon (3/27/2008 4:36:59 AM)

Is there a way(couldn't find this in help)to have CC open when I logon(Ive gone to run/msconfig/startup/ but the program isn't listed.How do I get it there..What I'm trying to do is get my alarms&warnings automatically with out clicking(remembering)on the program

DEJenc3 -> RE: start Calendar Creator during logon (3/27/2008 5:52:50 AM)

Hello,

You didn't mention your operating system, but if it's Windows 98 or Windows XP, you can locate a shortcut that starts Calendar Creator and copy the shortcut to the Startup folder of the Start Menu. The path may be something like this in Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\your username\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

CC should then start when you log in. If you no longer want this, just delete the CC shortcut in that folder.

If you need more help walking through this, just post back.

higgins -> RE: start Calendar Creator during logon (3/27/2008 1:12:16 PM)

I have xp home edition.I need a little more STEP by STEP help to do what you said.I don't know how to put it in startup folder.I have put the shortcut on my desktop.Awaiting more help please(PS this should have been included in the help section of program?)

DEJenc3 -> RE: start Calendar Creator during logon (3/27/2008 6:50:38 PM)

Try this. Copy the shortcut you have on the desktop to the Windows clipboard by right-clicking and selecting "Copy."

Right-click the Windows Start button and choose Explore.

Expand the C drive (using the "+" symbol) and continue expanding the folders in the path given in the earlier message until you reach the Startup folder.

Right-click the Startup folder. Click Paste. The shortcut should appear in that folder and take effect on the next startup.

Note that this is a Windows procedure, and not specific to Calendar Creator. You can do it with other programs as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4