How do you create a day calendar? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

dgau11 -> How do you create a day calendar? (4/24/2008 2:49:05 PM)

I cannot create a day calendar in calendar creator platinum. I can go through the wizard and complete all the steps, but when I click finish it makes a monthly calendar instead.

Brandy redux -> RE: How do you create a day calendar? (4/24/2008 2:56:23 PM)

Hi dgau11,

It is true that trying to create a Day calendar with either the 'Choose a Ready-Made Calendar' option or the 'Create a calendar using the Calendar Wizard' option does actually create a monthly calendar. However, it is, luckily, possible to quickly switch to a Day calendar by clicking on the down arrow next to the 'Month' item in the bottom toolbar, then selecting the 'Day' option.

dgau11 -> RE: How do you create a day calendar? (4/25/2008 6:38:33 AM)

Thanks Brandy,

I switched to a day calendar and have almost exactly what I need. However, I have one more question. How do I add days to the calendar? I can add pages, I tried copying and pasting the style to no avail, but I can't seem to add more than the current day. I'm trying to create an entire month of day planning pages. Thank You.

Brandy redux -> RE: How do you create a day calendar? (4/25/2008 12:23:38 PM)

Hi dgau11,

To add a day to the calendar, all you have to do is to click on the right arrow in the bottom toolbar.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
2.929688E-02