change length of page, center page (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

InfantryT -> change length of page, center page (4/30/2008 4:13:46 PM)

When making a web page, i establish its length and width...After saving it...how do I go back and edit the length of the web page without having to make a whole new web page??

Also...How do I make the contents of the web page centered in the middle of the web browser instead of merged left to that one side?

Thanks,

- Tony

lindarobin -> RE: Web page editing (4/30/2008 4:28:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: InfantryT
...how do I go back and edit the length of the web page without having to make a whole new web page?

You can't re-enter the page dimensions, however what works also answers your next question:

quote:

How do I make the contents of the web page centered in the middle of the web browser instead of merged left to that one side?

PrintShop's web project doesn't have "fluid centering" i.e. no auto-centering for all possible computer screen sizes.

So to make your web page look centered on YOUR screen, select all and group. Then move the group over to the right. Yes, it looks like it is going off the page, but when you generate the HTML files, you'll see that everything is there and is now farther away from the left.

lindarobin -> RE: Web page editing (5/4/2008 8:36:20 PM)

Adding HTML for ads and page centering

In this thread, you will find the html code for centering a web page for all possible screen sizes. Jump down to post #6 of that thread.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4