Which project holds the most pictures? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

rusty barnes -> Which project holds the most pictures? (5/3/2008 11:06:28 AM)

I am a Sunday School teacher and use newsletters to put our projects on because I get tired of opening one page after another, but when I go to "save" it takes soooo long to save. I have an average of 15-20 pages a newsletter, is there another project maker that will hold these pictures easier and save faster? Thanks for any help

lindarobin -> RE: Which project holds the most pictures? (5/3/2008 12:05:20 PM)

Avoid making any project too big. You're getting close to it now. At some point, the project is just too large for your computer system to handle and the program will crash or the project will get corrupted during the save process and then you are in danger of permanently losing the entire project!!.

Different and unique projects should not be saved in a humongous newsletter project. That is like tossing everything into one folder and to find a certain project, you have to page through the entire thing.

Make individual projects with unique and descriptive names so they're easy to find.

All programs (not just Print Shop) get bogged down when working with huge files. I had a friend who was writing a book. When the file size got near 20 MB, the program (Corel WordPerfect) crashed after every save attempt.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4