The Print Shop: Photo Projects must be installed on C:\ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

jasonjthompson -> The Print Shop: Photo Projects must be installed on C:\ (5/13/2008 8:59:33 PM)

I am attempting to install The Print Shop: Photo Projects on a Windows XP SP2 system. The system requirements state that 3 GB free hard-disk space are required. They do not state anything about where. I do not have 3 GB of space free on my system partition (the one with Windows installed on it). I do have 92.7 GB of hard-disk space free on another partition, which is where I would like to install this program. In going through the installer I am first told that it does not have enough space on the C drive. That is fine, I don't want to install it there. It asks where I would like to install two components (Zoom Application and Gallery). I select the D drive (with 92.7 GB free) for both of them. It then tells me that I do not have space on the C drive for the 2GB it _STILL_ wants to install there.

Why is it still trying to put 2GB on a drive that I told it not to install anything on?

Why will it not recognize that there is plenty of space on another drive and put it there?

Is there any way that I can work around this problem?

Brandy redux -> RE: The Print Shop: Photo Projects must be installed on C:\ (5/13/2008 9:33:21 PM)

Sorry Jason,

But, the normal installation process for The Print Shop: Photo Projects does not offer the user the option of selecting the drive where the program is to be installed. So, that means that the required 3 GB free hard-disk space must be on Drive C:. And, I'm afraid there is no way to work around that problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02