add a shopping cart (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

bmasure -> add a shopping cart (5/26/2008 12:48:39 PM)

How do you add a shopping cart to your site using Print Shop Web Designer?

Thanks![:)]

lindarobin -> RE: How do you add a shopping cart to your site? (5/26/2008 4:34:39 PM)

Print Shop Web Designer does not have shopping cart tools. However, special objects like shopping carts for e-commerce can be added using "Code Objects".

You can perhaps, find the necessary code by doing an internet search, but it's a lot more complicated than a few lines of code. Usually, you need to purchase software specifically designed for e-commerce.

Another option that I've seen other users incorporate is to use a (free) shopping cart site that has all the PayPal and credit card web forms set up for you with the necessary security encryption. Your site would have full-size images and detailed descriptions and "buy" buttons that would take the visitor to the shopping cart site.

lindarobin -> RE: How do you add a shopping cart to your site? (5/27/2008 2:39:22 AM)

As an example ONLY, here is a shopping cart site:
http://www.1freecart.com/

I don't have personal experience with this site, but it is something I would look into if I were interested in my own e-commerce business.

Another idea: If you are already set up with PayPal, you can access their Merchant Tools and customize a shopping cart page. Then you can link to that shopping cart page from your website.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4