text in a circle or seal (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

delightfuldaisy -> text in a circle or seal (6/1/2008 5:44:50 PM)

Is there a way to change the size of the text in a seal? I want to type text in a circular shape. Some programs have "word art" which allows you to do this. Is the seal what I should be using? Thanks so much for you help!

lindarobin -> RE: text in a circle or seal (6/2/2008 10:06:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: delightfuldaisy

Is there a way to change the size of the text in a seal? I want to type text in a circular shape.

Unfortunately, no, the seal has no options for font size. The closest thing to writing text along a circular path is by using Headlines. However, you have to do a top half and then a bottom half. Join the two halves together. The words never appear upside-down as they would in a true non-breaking full circular path.

[image]local://upfiles/72/416594B87CA944ACAEDE5EC84F1DFE25.jpg[/image]

Although there is no option for changing the font size, the text is much larger than the text in the seal making feature.

Brandy redux -> RE: text in a circle or seal (6/2/2008 11:28:12 AM)

quote:

The words never appear upside-down as they would in a true non-breaking full circular path.

It is, however, possible to force the bottom text to be upside down by creating two top text boxes (one which contains the top text and one which contains the bottom text) then rotating the text box which contains the bottom text.

lindarobin -> RE: text in a circle or seal (6/2/2008 2:30:44 PM)

Clever!

delightfuldaisy -> RE: text in a circle or seal (6/2/2008 8:00:51 PM)

It worked! Thank you both! [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02