NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

macat -> NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? (1/5/2005 10:57:22 AM)

I have the Calendar Creator version 10 Deluxe and made a bunch of calendars at my cost to give to a animal rescue group I work with to sell for a fundraising project. Well when I printed my own personal calendar it came to my attention that EASTER in not in the US holiday list. Is there a fix for this, unfortunetly this is going to adversely affect the calendar fundraiser next year, which is really a shame these groups need every penny they can scrape together and it was a pretty good success this year.

PS. I'm happy with the program other than this problem :)

PamE -> RE: NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? (1/5/2005 2:46:01 PM)

Easter is not just a US holiday. I believe this is why it isn't in that list. It can be found in the Christian Holidays list. To add them to your existing calendar, select IMPORT > EVENTS from the File menu at the top of the program.

macat -> RE: NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? (1/5/2005 5:42:00 PM)

OK that added it, wish I had known that, I have another calendar program and EASTER is a US holiday on that one and on any online calendar I have used, so it never even dawned on me to check for it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4