Magic Wand Printshop 22 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

ddsdoubles -> Magic Wand Printshop 22 (7/17/2008 10:29:20 AM)

how do I get the magic wand to activate...I was reading the book and seen the magic wand option in the advanced editor. but mine doesn't have it...thanks in advance for any help.

lindarobin -> RE: Magic Wand Printshop 22 (7/17/2008 11:57:24 AM)

What version of Print Shop do you have? Print Shop ProPublisher has the magic wand, but it is quite possible that the Deluxe version does not.

Brandy redux -> RE: Magic Wand Printshop 22 (7/17/2008 11:58:03 AM)

Hi ddsdoubles,

According to the Help file for the Advanced Photo Editor in my Print Shop 22 Deluxe, the Magic Wand is a drawing tool which should be between the Lasso Select tool and the Mover tool. And, it should be possible to activate the Magic Wand by holding down the Shift key while pressing F6.

But, I do not see a Magic Wand tool and holding down the Shift key while pressing F6 accomplishes nothing for me. So, I suspect that the Magic Wand is available ONLY in Print Shop Pro Publisher Deluxe 22.

ddsdoubles -> RE: Magic Wand Printshop 22 (7/17/2008 12:55:15 PM)

I have Print Shop 22 and I show the same as you Brandy..I was so excited when I read this int he book that there was a magic wand ..then I had none... I found it in my book that came with my printshop 22....maybe I need to upgrade to publisher pro...ummm...thats not fun...

thanks ladies for your help.I didn't even know this board existed until today...you have been more than kind...have a great day.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02