Math Advantage 2009: Change Installation Directory (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Math Advantage

dryheat -> Math Advantage 2009: Change Installation Directory (7/19/2008 6:26:43 PM)

When installing components of Math Advantage 2009 there is an ellipse (button) just the right of installation directory but on my system this is not enabled. I need to be able to install this to another drive letter other than the default of 'C:'
Please advise on corrective action to enable me to change the installation directory on my system. All of my available disk space is on drives other than C: and if I cannot change the installation directory I will not be able to use this product.

System:
Windows XP Pro sp2

Brandy redux -> RE: Math Advantage 2009: Change Installation Directory (7/19/2008 6:44:37 PM)

Sorry dryheat,

But, the Math Advantage 2009 software cannot be installed anywhere other than to the default install folder on the C:\ drive.

So, you might want to click on this link

Refund Policy: Broderbund/Encore/HoyleGaming/BicycleCardGames

And, please keep in mind that the Refund Policy applies even for software after it has been opened and installed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4