the selected screen resolution is not optimal for this display device (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2008

bunkiepunkin -> the selected screen resolution is not optimal for this display device (7/20/2008 7:57:57 PM)

I downloaded the Hoyle Card games, but everytime I try to open it ,it says "the selected screen resolution is not optimal for ths display device. Consider using 1440 x 900 to ensure the best vewing experience." I checked my settings & they are set on the 1440 x 900 already. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem?

Admin -> RE: the selected screen resolution is not optimal for this display device (7/22/2008 9:09:59 AM)

This particular issue is the result of the game running at a very low screen resolution while you are trying to run it on a widescreen monitor. In your monitor's manual there should be a way to disable on screen warnings. This will get that window that suggests the optimal resolution to go away. When you are done playing the game your screen resolution will reset automatically and you will be fine.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4