emailing a newsletter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import

Connie13 -> emailing a newsletter (8/19/2008 1:51:36 PM)

Hello -

I just purchased Print Shop v 22. My requirments for the program were that it was that I could easily create a newsletter and that I would be able to e-mail the newsletter via an attachment to a group of friends once it was done. The program is easy to use, but I can not figure out how to attach my newletter and e-mail though yahoo mail in a format that can be read by the receiver.

Help,

Connie

P.S. I have only limited computer skills/knowledge please go slowly in your explaination of how to do this....thank you!

Brandy redux -> RE: emailing a newsletter (8/19/2008 2:18:22 PM)

Hi Connie13,

The first thing you will have to keep in mind is that you will not be able to attach the Print Shop newsletter project file unless the recipients all have Print Shop installed on their computer. So, you will have to save the Print Shop newsletter project to a different format.

The easiest way to deal with the problem would probably be to use the SAVE AS PDF option in the file menu. Then, when the newsletter project has been saved as a PDF file, you can attach that PDF file to the yahoo email. (For more information about that, click on HELP in PS 22, then search for the topic titled SAVING AS PDF)

Another way would be to use the EXPORT AS option to export the newsletter to a graphic file format, such as *.jpg. Then, when the newsletter project has been saved as a graphic file, you can attach that graphic file to the yahoo email. HOWEVER, this will work best only when the newsletter is one page only. When a newsletter is more than one page, you would have to use the EXPORT AS option to export each page separately. (For more information about that, click on HELP in PS 22, then search for the topic titled EXPORTING A PROJECT TO A NEW FILE FORMAT)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.757813E-02